They were deducting PAYE and UIF but now dont have tax reference number. How to get it?

I have been working for an NGO for about 3 years and PAYE and UIF was deducted on my monthly salary. I use to fill the IRP5 and yet there is nothing on the tax reference number. I don't know what to do or how you qualify to have the tax reference number because the organization I am working at now they need the tax reference number.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 June 2013 at 17:01

In order to obtain a tax reference number follow the instructions on this link

obtain a tax reference number

Once you have this it will enable you to file and complete your tax return using the IRP5.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.