The formula or method used

Mams says:
15 May 2015 at 2:55

Who to calculate medical aid tax paid by the business for the 67years old employee. If the business pay R2000 per month.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
15 May 2015 at 17:26

The employee will be taxed on the R2000 per month that they ''received'' from the company as it will form part of his income.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.