Do your tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Tax Reference Number from overseas.

Daryl says:
23 February 2016 at 7:27

Hi there,
My name is Daryl Fortuin and I'm living in New Zealand for the last 11years.. I've applied for my pension fund in South Africa through The Building Industry Bargaining Council and have been in contact with them. They sent me all the required documentation to apply, but they are looking for a tax reference number, can please assist me.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
23 February 2016 at 9:55

Please read our blog on How to get a SARS tax number You can appoint a registered tax practitioner to do this for you.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.