polmed Tax certificate submission without receipts for claim?

I received my Polmed Tax Certificate for 2014 where it reflects R13 000 due to me as I paid as medical aid don't cover this cost. Can I submit the Polmed Tax cerificate without sending any proof of receipts for my claim. I do have receipts at my deposal if required by Sars

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
22 July 2014 at 8:32

Have SARS requested supporting documents?

Lolly says:
22 July 2014 at 8:42

No SARS did not request supporting documents as I am still to submit my return.

Thanks for your expertise Tim

TaxTim TaxTim says:
22 July 2014 at 9:11

Only a pleasure!

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.