overdue tax

Can you help with overdue tax returns from 2006? Are there any other costs involved?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 January 2013 at 14:36

You can follow the TaxTim process for all years, as SARS updates the tax returns each year if you are late. By answering all the questions, do one year at a time, you will be able to have a completed return for each year. At the end of the process you will see an easy step-by-step guide on how to file your return.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.