ITA34 form

Feona says:
5 November 2015 at 11:51

How do I obtain a ITA34 form if I am not registered for tax? Earn below required income to register. For my medical(Boncap) aid say they need it to register me for 2016 membership, although I sent them all the proof of income

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 November 2015 at 15:00

Have you never submitted a tax return?

Feona says:
5 November 2015 at 15:54

No never

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 November 2015 at 6:43

You then need to register for SARS eFiling and complete your old tax returns and for 2015 and you will be issued an ITA34 which you can then use. Register for TaxTim once you have registered for SARS eFiling and let us help you complete and file your old tax returns.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.