Is it possible to re-submit my 2013 tax return?

Boreadi says:
30 October 2015 at 11:29

Is it possible for me to re-submit my 2013 tax return cause I have been overcharged due to the following documents not submitted, medical certificate and retirement contribution certificate presently those documents are available.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
30 October 2015 at 17:28

You would have to go to SARS eFiling and then click REQUEST CORRECTION for the 2013 tax return and resubmit.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.