Is it possible that SARS can tax my salary without filling any form?

SARS have been deducted my moneny withouth informing me first

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
19 May 2013 at 16:13

Your employer has a duty to take of the tax owed on your salary an pay it over to SARS on a monthly basis. Is that what happened?

Provider says:
20 May 2013 at 18:30

It takes me for how long to submit my return to SARS how can I submit it without any tax number or something to report with ?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
21 May 2013 at 18:32

Ask your employer for your tax number, if he has not registered you then if you follow this link you can see how to register for a tax number.

SARS Tax Number

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.