Incorrect medical expenses, can I correct my tax return that is already submitted?

Rozette says:
13 November 2015 at 10:00

I calculated the incorrect amount for my medical expenses, but I see my tax return is already submitted. Can I still change the amount? And how do I upload my documentation?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
13 November 2015 at 10:12

You will receive a letter from us giving you the option to make a correction and resubmit. You will also have the option to upload supporting documents to SARS via TaxTim.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.