Do your tax with TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

Incorrect logbook information

Clarens says:
9 February 2016 at 11:21

I just want to find out with regards to car allowances. I switched employment in June 2014 and did not have access to my kilometers claimed at my previous employer. I started working at my previous employer again in January of this year and found my old information. It seems like I might have submitted incorrect information on half of the year for car allowance. I am currently being audited manually, and do not know what to do, please advise?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 February 2016 at 11:30

You would need to submit a logbook showing all this with your audit papers and a letter explaining the situation.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.