If I pay and get my tax return, can I go back and change my answers?

I do not have all the information yet but I completed the return as far as I think is correct.
I would like to pay and get the tax return for the year. Afterwards I would like make adjustments and get the return again.

Is that possible?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
25 January 2013 at 10:28

Yes it is. After making payment, on the page where your completed ITR12 is displayed there is a green arrow that says 'change answers'. Click this to go back to the dialogue and update any of your answers - your tax return will change to reflect your latest answers / choices.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.