If I get a Travel allowance, where do I enter my Vehicle installment on my tax return?

Where must I enter my vehicle installment to justify my travel allowance?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
18 November 2012 at 20:27

You would enter your vehicle installment under the travel allowance section on the ITR12 Tax Return. There is a space for it on the specific section along with other expenses such as fuel and insurance.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.