I work out of the country tax free. I dont have IRP5 forms.

I have been working out of the country for the last 3-5 years and have not submitted any tax returns since I dont have any IRP5 forms.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 November 2012 at 18:57

If you have been out of SA for so long and you haven't worked in SA during that period you will be able to submit a nil return as the amounts earned would not be taxed in SA.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.