Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

I was unemployed for one year, I had no income for a year. Do I have to submit my returns ?

How I submit my returns?

TaxTim TaxTim says:
2 May 2013 at 14:50

Had you submitted returns in years before? Do you use eFiling? If so, you can go onto your profile and click the box which asks if you were unemployed for the full year and submit your return as zero.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.