I want to submit my tax returns to SARS

I have got the following forms.

1) IRP5 from
2) Discovery medical aid tax certificate (From December 2012 to February 2013). Medical amount is deducted from my account not for my salary.
--- My wife(main member) and my children(dependent) are the members(am not a member of discovery medical aid)
3) Vehicle finance tax certificate from Wesbank (From 2012/03/01 to 2013/02/28).
4) Other medical expenses out of my pocket(not cover in medical aid)

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 July 2013 at 22:18

The TaxTim service is R199 per return, but if you pay upfront then the special cost is R149.

TaxTim registration

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.