Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

I want to submit my own tax for this year, but I want to do it via e-filing.

A friend of mine did it for me before, but this year I want to do it myself, so he said I must contact SARS, they will ask me a couple of questions and they will be able to send me some info, so I can get access to submit my tax return.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
2 October 2012 at 8:58

Good on you! Our service is designed to help people like you to take charge of their own tax returns. Please click the Login | Register button above-right to start using our service. We will ask you simple questions one-by-one about your tax year and then put all your answers into the ITR12 tax return form in the same way that a tax professional would, but at a fraction of the usual price. We will then guide you through step-by-step instructions for how to file your ITR12 return on SARS eFiling. You'll be tax compliant in no time at all - usually 20 minutes or less.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.