I want a percentage for a commission earner in a furniture store?

I want to calculate my PAYE tax as I work as a freelancer in a furniture store.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 June 2013 at 10:03

You would use the tax tables to calculate your PAYE, so each month depending what you warn you would apply the tax tables for weekly, fortnightly or monthly earners to calculate how much PAYE you would need to pay.

PAYE calculator

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.