I need a new tax number

Tonie says:
15 February 2017 at 12:29

I need a new tax number as SARS says I cant use my old number to apply for a tax directive after I was declared insolvent, can you help me or tell me how I should go about this please?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
15 February 2017 at 12:43

We unfortunately do not assist with tax number applications, but you can go into your nearest SARS office and ask them to register a new tax number for you.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.