I just want to know about my tax refund, I do have my tax number?

Must I first get my IRP5 from my previous employer or what must I do? I haven't been notify yet by SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 June 2013 at 17:34

Your employer should have or will give you your IRP5 in the next few days,before 1 July, for which you can then complete your tax return when tax filing season opens on 1 July. Please visit our registration page and register to receive notification about when this can be done.

TaxTim registration page

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.