I have been trying to register e filing on line but it seems the account number am entering is wrong

Should I use the account number that I used when registering for tax. Now that the very same account number(tax) is no longer available how should I change to my current existing acc number

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
7 August 2012 at 16:19

What account number are you referring to? When you registered as a taxpayer you would have been eventually given a tax reference number. You would then register for an eFiling profile using this tax number so that SARS can identify you as the taxpayer.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.