I have a problem wth my address and they make a mistake when they filling IRP5 so I want to change i

I want to change my address on my IRP5.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2013 at 22:20

You would need to have a SARS employee help with this which you can do by calling 0800 00 7277.

Otherwise you could possibly leave the address and change it after you have submitted a return.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.