I had surrendered a policy, where do I put this in my return?

Lesley says:
3 June 2015 at 11:53

I had surrendered a policy a few months ago. Where do I put this in my return?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 June 2015 at 9:26

You should have received an IRP5 from the fund that administered this policy which will already be on your Income Tax Return.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.