Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

I get R2000 petrol allowance, do I include this amount for travel allowance when I do my calculation

I have a company petrol card that I use for R2000 per month.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
22 March 2013 at 10:07

SARS will take this allowance into account when it does your calculation as this is shown on your IRP5 under a specific code.

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.