I get paid R3600 per month, do I need to pay tax or register anything at all with SARS?

I have been working for a church since June last year and we are registered as non profit, was getting R3000, till now effective this June am now getting R3600 and I do not work full time. Can I register to pay for tax? do I need to register anything at all with SARS?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2014 at 16:45

You do not earn enough to pay tax so you do not need to register or submit a return.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.