I didn't get my IRP5 and it wasnt loaded onto SARS

I just want to find out, my previous employer hasn't sent me my IRP5, and also the accountant doesn't return a response either about it. How can I get my IRP5?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
1 July 2013 at 9:03

You need to force your previous employer to provide you with your IRP5, they have to send this to you or could face penalties from SARS.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.