I didn't get an IRP5

Posted 20 November 2012 under Tax Q&A
Retrenched November 2011, unable to obtain IRP5 & company under liquidation. What do I do?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 November 2012 at 18:47

You can still submit your return, however you will need go into SARS with your bank statements and payslips from each month in order to prove your income. You will also need to go to the police and get a sworn affidavit stating that you cannot get your IRP5 and the reasons why.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →