I did submit my returns now I get a letter saying I owe 66 cents tell how I must make the payment?

Posted 24 October 2012 under Tax Q&A
I submitted my returns and received a letter saying I 66 cents, how do I make payment?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
23 February 2013 at 17:22

You don't need to make payment for this amount, it will roll over to next year.

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →