I change my bank account what should I do must I fill in my new account nr or what?

Can I use my new bank account cause I use e-Filling for almost two years'

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 June 2013 at 22:31

You need to change your bank details on eFiling, on the actual ITR12 return and then if SARS asks for proof you would need to follow the instructions on the link below:

Change Banking Details

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.