I am self employed and is not registerd for tax what should I do?

I am self employed and I am not registered for tax what should I do I just started my own business?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
7 May 2013 at 17:39

If you are earning more than R67 111 per year then you need to register for a tax number. Please click on the link for guidance on how to obtain a tax number - Obtain a tax number here

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.