I am on work permit on a foreign passport, I do not have an SA ID number - how do I submit returns?

How do I efile? I need to know, how do I file with my foreign passport number? This is my first return. I am being paid with deductions at source by my employer.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 December 2012 at 0:51

Are you registered as a taxpayer? If so then you would just register on eFiling with your passport number instead of an SA ID number and the rest stays the same.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.