I am a student and self employed with part time earnings of R6 600, how do I register as a taxpayer?

I am a student and work for myself part time getting an amount of R6 600 a month. I have a registered tax number and need help with what to do to pay tax please and would like some assistance.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
23 January 2013 at 16:16

Follow this link to get started: https://www.taxtim.com/za/how-to-use-sars-efiling.php

What work to do you?

When ready to complete a tax return begin the process at www.taxtim.com

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.