Switch to TaxTim and WIN R10,000  T&C's apply
How do you currently do your tax?
SARS eFiling Tax Practitioner Auto-assessment New to tax

How to get the IRP5 Form with SARS letterhead?

I'm in the process of purchasing property and the bank has requested for the IRP5 form with the SARS letterhead. How can I receive this form.I am a tax payer with a tax number.Pls assist

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
17 June 2013 at 22:10

You should be able to download the ITA34 or ITSA from your eFiling profile. This will be proof for the bank.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.