How to get tax money back

Hai. I want to know how to get my tax money back. From SARS.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
4 August 2013 at 19:12

You would need to complete an ITR12 Income Tax Return and then submit it to SARS.

If you don't have a tax number then follow this link to obtain a number: How to get a SARS tax reference number

Once you are registered with SARS, login to TaxTim to get started doing your tax return.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.