How to file outstanding returns?

I have not submitted tax returns since 2009 and want to know how to submit them via eFiling?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 June 2013 at 17:31

You can submit them as you would a current return - go to your income tax working page and click on income tax return and there will be a drop down for the years you wish to submit for.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.