How to do adjustments?

I have made a mistake on the website, how do I go back and correct them?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 August 2012 at 8:57

If you are on the TaxTim site then you just need to go back and change the answer or the amount, it automatically changes the process for you and then asks the next question based on the change you made!

Get FREE Help with your Tax Return today from

TaxTim's award-winning tax return services are now free to all Momentum policyholders and Multiply clients:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.