FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
20 Days Remaining of Tax Season 2019! Click here to file your tax return with TaxTim now.

How to correct or change type of tax payer on TaxTim?

Posted 8 November 2012 under Tax Q&A

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →
I logged on as provisional taxpayer instead of PAYE, how do i change it?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 November 2012 at 9:31

Not to worry. You can switch between PAYE and provisional tax by clicking on your name in the top right menu after you have logged in. This is your profile settings page and you can change it there.

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Blog Categories