How much tax must I pay if I earn R70 000p/a?

I started work as a instructor and earn commision so it differs month to month how much must I pay on tax if I earn +- r70000 p/a

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
30 October 2012 at 22:29

On R70 000 per annum you will pay R1 160 in tax for the 2013 tax year.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.