How do you force a request for tax profile if there is no response from the previous accountant?

Request was sent to the previous accountant and still pending for him/her to release the profile. i heard there is a way to force the profile to be released. is this true? if so, what are the steps?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
10 March 2013 at 21:11

You have to phone SARS on 0800 00 7277 and ask them to reset this.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.