FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
15 Days Remaining of Tax Season 2019! Click here to file your tax return with TaxTim now.

How do I go back to the begining to start 2012 return again?

Posted 12 November 2012 under Tax Q&A

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →
I need to start the 2012 return again.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
8 November 2012 at 11:02

When viewing the conversation you can simply scroll down to the bottom and change your answers to reflect the updated information. The conversation will change based on your new answers and the final return will reflect only the new information. Unfortunately you can't wipe the answers clean, but changing your answers has exactly the same effect.

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Blog Categories