FAQ Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
17 Days Remaining of Tax Season 2019! Click here to file your tax return with TaxTim now.

How do I claim Withholding Tax back?

Posted 5 April 2016 under Tax Q&A

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →
Tyrone says:
5 April 2016 at 10:38

Hi, we get charged withholding tax from Botswana. We have the withholding tax certificates issued from BURS Botswana Unified Revenue Service, but how or where do we claim this back on our IRP6 form.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
5 April 2016 at 17:02

The foreign taxes paid (i.e the withholding taxes) would need to be reflected as the foreign credits on the IRP6 when asked for it on the form.

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Blog Categories