How can I retrieve my tax number via the internet?

I am registered under SARS but my employee has not given me an IRP5. How can I retrieve my tax number using my personal details?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
13 December 2012 at 16:14

In order to get your tax number you would need to phone SARS at 0800 00 7277 and speak to a consultant. Alternatively you can ask your employer for your tax number, or you would have received an IT150 in the post with your tax number.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.