Got a letter from SARS saying I owe 66 cents, please tell me how I must make the payment?

Posted 29 October 2012 under Tax Q&A
I submitted my returns now I get a letter from SARAS saying I owe 66 cents, tell how I must make the payment please.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 October 2012 at 19:53

You won't need to pay SARS the 66c, it is below the amount SARS requires you to pay so don't worry about it!

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →