Financial Emigration

Dillon says:
13 May 2019 at 16:21

I have recently moved to the United States. I am now living and working there. I would like to financially emigrate. However, I also still have to file taxes for the year 2019, but as soon as this has been finalised I would like to become a non-tax resident in South Africa. Would TaxTim be able to assist me with this process or would you please be able to recommend some avenues I could utilise to complete financial emigration process, as soon as possible?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
14 May 2019 at 8:42

We will be able to assist you with filing your 2019 tax return, but unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your Financial Emigration. You would need to contact your bank, as they will be able to assist you accordingly with financially emigrating.
In the meantime you can take a look at our different pricing packages and when you are ready you can start with your tax return.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.