emloyment tax compliant

I am employed by a new company from 1 April 2012, after i resigned from the Dept of Defence, so i did not receive my tax IRP5 to comply for 2012,how do i go about complying for 2012 tax compliant.

Please assis

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 January 2013 at 22:10

The DoD should still have sent you an IRP5 for 2012, you must request it from the person at Human Resources there.

Do your Tax Return in 20 minutes or less!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.