Doing tax return for first time - what do I need?

Ghafsa says:
24 July 2015 at 10:20

What kind of information is required to do a tax return for the first time?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 July 2015 at 11:39

You would need your IRP5, medical certificate if you contribute to a medical aid and any retirement contribution certificates and interest certificates from the bank. Register for TaxTim and let us assist you in completing and submitting your tax return to SARS step by step, there might be other documents you need.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.