Do I need an IRP5?

I worked for two months only for the 2013 tax year and I was taxed. Do I still require an IRP5 from the employer?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
12 April 2013 at 12:46

You will always need an IRP5 from your employer. They will provide one in June of 2013 most likely and you can use this to file your 2013 tax return.

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.