Disability medical expenses for tax purposes?

Linda says:
22 May 2015 at 12:16

My daughter is disabled ( Cerebral Palsy ) What documents do I need to claim for her. Can I claim back for her special school ect.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
22 May 2015 at 15:45

Have you gone to SARS and completed an ITR-DD and got official approval? You need to do this first before being able to claim all your daughters expenses.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.