Depreciation/Wear and Tear

Calculating Depreciation/Wear and Tear (note 47), does it apply to both provisional taxpayer and regular taxpayer ?Under which conditions can you claim for it ?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
12 November 2014 at 22:29

Yes it would apply to a taxpayer regardless. However you either need to have received a travel allowance or be a commission earner or work for yourself to clam this allowance.

TaxTim can help you file your Tax return!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.