Can you re-submit a 2011 tax return if it's been assessed already?

The taxpayer did not tick the "disabled" block on the return for 2011.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 October 2012 at 20:10

You can request a correction and resubmit after having made the changes. You need to go back to eFiling and the 2011 return and click the "request correction" button.

TaxTim is FREE for all Momentum & Multiply members.

Use your ID number at the payment step to claim your free TaxTim voucher

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Get started FREE

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.