Can someone else register me as a taxpayer?

Can a website register me for tax and promise a tax number within 24 hours? I am worried about fraud but do not have the time to go into SARS myself as it is very far from my home and I need to take off work.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
4 March 2013 at 19:54

A taxpayer representative taxpayer can register on your behalf or can drop your signed forms off at SARS, but no one will be able to have a tax number for you in 24 hours. What site is this?

Submit your tax return right here!

TaxTim will help you:

 Do Your Tax Return Easily
 Avoid penalties
 Maximise your refund

Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Let Tim submit your tax return direct to SARS in just a few clicks!

Get started

Blog Categories

Ask TaxTim

Got a question you want answered about tax?

Visit our helpdesk →

Get SARS Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.